Monday, October 4, 2010

Prayer Request

Hey Everyone!
The past couple days have been crazy and we were able to celebrate Daylon's Day +100!!! Horray! Anyway, I'll write more about that later. I just wanted to make sure I shared this info in time....

My Aunt Gwen came up with a great idea for Daylon: Since the idea of a kidney transplant is on the table right now (pending how he does the next 2 weeks or so), she thought it would be a great idea if we had everyone interested in praying for Daylon, participate in a little prayer moment. We agree! We would be so grateful for all the extra prayers for Daylon! If you're up for it, please mark your calendars (or enter it in your blackberry =)  )

Wednesday, October 6th at 8pm Central time


I think it's a fun way too unite our little "Team Daylon" too! If you're not religious, well wishes are welcome too! Thank you all for your love for our little guy and our family, and the support you bring us everyday. It's been so touching to see how many people care about Daylon. We love you!

19 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

I'm in! Thanks for inviting 'us' to participate. We truly are part of 'Team Daylon'.

Jeanne S. said...

It's on my calendar, Oct.6, 9:00 Eastern Standard time to pray for Daylon. Of course he is in my prayers every time he comes to mind. So glad to see an update, I check every day. Love and prayers.

Cheryl said...

Great idea. :o)

Unknown said...

We are there. We did this with my mom everyday at 9pm while she was sick. I think it is what kept her out of pain for so long. This will work! :) Love you and your wonderful family!

Unknown said...

That last comment should have been from Memory! Oh well. :) you know who he is...

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

How do you not fall in LOVE with Daylon!! He simply touches everyones life just by knowing about him (even when we have not met) and the strength you all have have through everything... just amazes me and makes me want to be a better person!!

OCTOBER 6th @ 8 PM-----COUNT ME IN JEN!!!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your gorgeous little boy. He seems to be favoring (looks) his big brother these days (must be the transplant -ha). You have an adorable family. I am sure Daylon is enjoying the adoration from his siblings and vice versa. Marking the date/time on our calendar. Praying for working kidneys and many more smiles to come.

Stacey at mommiverse said...

Daylon and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers every day, though I'll especially make sure to join in on the 6th!

Anonymous said...

as many people as I can reach on face book and in my every day dealings with people will be praying with you all October 6th. Mister Daylon has touched the lives of people who have never met him but hope to have that pleasure one day. God bless you all and give you strength and comfort. What an adorable family. xoxox

Heidi said...

That is right as I walk into work in the ER (Pacific time).. I will set the alarm on my phone =-) SO excited!

The McLaughlins said...

I'm in!! This is a great idea Jen.

Amber McLaughlin

Andrea said...

You got it, I'm in!!!

Barbara said...

It will be our honor to pray.

Barbara and AJ (2 years old, RDEB) Rochester, MN

Amy said...

Will be praying tomorrow night! I saw the article about the RMH school on the Star Tribune this morning. What a cute picture of Keira!
God bless you and your family through the rest of your journey.

The Hettinger Homestead said...

You can count on us!

Emily said...

You got it! I love this idea. I know a family that gathers at a meditation site with friends and family to visualize healing for their 3 year old daughter with cancer. For those of us who aren't local, we join via distance by sitting quieting and focusing on them. It can be so powerful to know that others are joining you in the same prayer around the world.

boltefamily said...

Love and prayers coming your way from the Bolte Family in PA! :)

The Smittys said...

just prayed for Daylon! (we're in NC)

Laurie in Ca. said...

I will be praying for sweet Daylon here in southern California. He is a sweetheart.:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie